> SGs
> Mercer
> Minor
> Barros
>
> SFs
> Williams
>
> PFs
> Walker
> Dino (don't bother counting on seeing Dino play in the FleetCenter
> again)
>
> Cs
> Knight
> Pervis
>
> They are probably waiting until Dino sign overseas and then get some
> free agents.

Let's hope Dino goes. It is sad to see it end up this way though. But
things had to change. If he does go that only creates more of a gap in
the 4\5 spots. Knight played all his minutes at the PF spot last year
with either Elden or Shaq playing the Center.
I haven't seen what he is looking like at the moment but guess he is
still in the same body. A body that is more suited for the 4 spot than
the 5. But he does hussle, run the floor well and crashes the offensive
boards for easy putbacks. It remains to be seen though if he will be as
effective working off of Pervis as he was off of shaq.
One more thing has anyone heard anything on Pervis as far as RP is
concerned. I have seen a few interviews but Pervis' name never seems to
come up. I am surprised RP isn't trying to talk him into retirement by
now.

ART SILVA