Re: Knight Move

Sorry, I agree with the disagreement to the disagrememnt.  Edwards was
already past his prime, and is very marginal as a real center.  He was a
good scorer, but was as much a face up scorer as a back to the basket
scorer, and seemed to excel from about 10 feet from the basket.

Edwards was a weak rebounder, and not very good defensively, aside from a
tendency to catch players with elbows.  I really can't believe you just
threw him into a list of Jabar, Parish, Sikma, Malone, Chaimbelin, Walton,
etc... one of these players is not like the others in talent.  If the 1989
james Edwards is a real center for a championship team, then more than 3/4
of the teams in the league have real centers.  Longly is a much better
defensive player than Edwards was.

Adam