Re: IT STINKS!!

S Farrell wrote:

> I understand that Pitino had to do what he felt the situation demanded.
> I also feel, however, that Pitino is really testing his credibility with
> the fans after this move.  I don't think Rick P. has a good
> understanding of the loyalty of Boston fans.  The loss of Wesley was
> bad.  Conlon was tough also.  Losing captain Rick Fox is a major blow.
> These guys embodied Celtic pride. Pitino said he wanted to keep these
> guys.  I feel that he could have arranged something if he had really
> wanted to (Fox agreed to a lesser salary for cryin' out loud!).  We
> don't have any familiar faces to cheer for next year.  I expect to see
> Dee, Barros, Minor and/or Ellison moved before the season begins.......

Why do we want to keep any of these LOSERS from the worst team in Celtic
history?We have a GREAT coach now who will get rid of these dime a dozen
players!The only player I see keeping is Walker.But I wouldn't care if
he traded him.No one on this team is great enough to be unexpendable!Do
you fans want a championship or not!