Re: Travis Knight

Way overpaid.  For an unproven center, a young man who only scored around 5
points last year and about 5 rebounds, the Celtics took a major risk and
overpaid Knight.  The only positive I can find immediately is that he had a
good college career in Connnecticut.  I think the Celtics felt like they
had to overpay Knight since he showed so much loyalty to the Lakers.  I
think that contract is a bit too costly and now disables the Celtics from
signing another money player.

     Tim Jordan