Re: Travis Knight

> The Knight contract is staggered so he is only making 1.75 when the 98
FAs> roll around -- not that they're so great.  Plus there are should be
opt outs> at three years for both sides.  In addition, at no time does
Knight make as> much as Radja, Barros, or Ellison, no?  You have to pay for
talent today.
> There is no way around it.  This guy at least has a big upside.  Maybe
Pitino sees him as anoher Raef LaFrentz.  How is his game?  Does anybody
know?

He has pretty good mobility & a good short range jumper, but is not a big
physical player, but with some weight training, you never know.

As someone else mentioned at $3M a year if he can give you 15/10 he would
be a decent find unless he just can't defend.

What I wonder if Pitino was interested in Knight , why the drafting of Ben
Pepper ?  Could Knight's signing be just to package him & someone else to a
team needing a center like Denver for McDyess ?  I doubt it, but who knows.