the Dallas pick

	I've been thinking about potential trades (as I always do) and for
a while I haven't posted any.  But I had thought of one that is similar to
the suggestion of the Dallas pick for Bobby Sura.
	Assuming that the Dallas pick ends up being 7th (which this year
may end up only being a role player), we could trade it and Dee Brown to
Cleveland for their first rounder and the one they will take from Phoenix
(which will probably end up being 12th or so).  That would give us three
first rounders and two role players instead of one, plus we would unload
Dee Brown.
	Another possibility after the season ends, would be Minor,
Williams, and Ellison to New Jersey for Kendall Gill.  I think salary wise
this would work.  It would give us a quality player and give New Jersey a
bench.  Obviously they wouldn't do it now, but hopefully by the end of the
season Minor and Pervis will be healthy.  And I feel that Eric Williams
isn't going to develop into anything special.  It would also alleviate the
logjam at small forward (and everywhere else when we're healthy).  I'm
guessing that Gill makes about $5M per year but I'm not sure about that.
And it's worth it for us because he would finally give us that 20 point
scoring two guard we've been looking for.
	Does anyone think Calipari would consider this if he hasn't
managed to trade Gill by the end of the season?  Since everyone else does
this, here's my projected starting lineup and depth chart if this goes
through and we draft Duncan:
1: Wesley; 2: Gill; 3: Walker; 4: Dino; 5: Duncan,
1: Barros  2: Day   3: Fox     4/5: Draft Pick (Battie/Koul)
	Day would be resigned to a small, short contract and we would also
draft a guard with our second round pick.  The starting lineup would have
young, veteran guards.  Two dynamic, young guys in the front-court, and
Dino's inside scoring/help defense...... Any thoughts?

Jeremy