Hey another trade idea

I got this from the newsgroups. Just a thought

Hawks fan here, just cruising thru...

Sounds like the men in green played well last nite, and almost put an
end to our home streak.

Was taking a look at salaries, and some of the birds' possibilities,
when I noticed that Todd Day is making in the 2.8 mil range...

What is the feeling about Todd Day over there in greenland?  Someone you
like, don't like?

Anyone know how much longer he has til his contract is up?

Understanding that any deal the Hawks could possibly cut would have to
involve Kenny Norman (who also makes in the 2.8 neighborhood) -- and
remember I'm just playing GM here, and I haven't read or heard any
rumors -- what would it take for M.L. to part with him?

Besides what is on our roster, there are four designated non-lottery
draft pix in the next two years' warehouse (...two of those assume that
the birds won't be in the lottery).  And FYI, Babcock (GM) is about 1.5
mil over the cap right now, so any deal must be pretty equal salary-wise
since the Celts are over as well.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu