Re: This Mess

> Art, right now he is realizing he is not going to get that from anyone,
> especially with the questions about his knee.  He might come in for the
> rest of the year to showcase his talent other teams for next year.  His
> sitting out doesn't help him, he needs to prove it o the court.

I'm going to agree with Art 100% on this.  I doubt Williams is in playing
shape right now and he'd only be lowering his value if he came out now and
played.  They'll be plenty of teams that will get knocked off in the
playoffs this year that will realize they could use a center like
Williams.  He won't get as much money as he wanted this year but he'll be
better off than signing a low contract for the rest of the year.

Jeff Stanners
98jstann@uor.edu
Redlands, CA

                           / ^   ^ \
                          { (o) (o) }
      -------------oOOOo-------U-------oOOOo--------------
     |                                                   |
     |   Quote from David Stern,                         |
     | "With the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft -      |
     |   The Boston Celtics select, TIM DUNCAN,          |
     |    of Wake Forest University."                    |
     |                                Oooo.              |
     |                 .oooO          (   )              |
                         \_)