Re: Vancouver, possible trade

>Peter Vescey in his NY Post column reports that Stu Jackson of Grizzlies
>wants to trade away his pick for an established veteran. ML are you
>listening, if ther is an iota of truth in this, then please try to grab
>that pick with both hands. This is one chance where we can get both Duncan
>either Tim Thomas or Van Horn in this years draft.
>                                             - Mishra
>
>PS: He also mentined that the C's are looking to trade Day & Brown. Brown I
>can understand but why Day? It seems ML does not want the cap room that
>Day's departure would create.

Who would the Celtics trade for their pick. An established Veteran? Do you
really think they will take an injury pronbe Radja? I think what Jackson is
looking for is someone like Mitch Richmond, not Radja. Quality player! Also, if
we can move Brown and Day for someone who will help us in the future, Im all for
it, even if it means we give up the cap room from Day.

- -Derek-