Re: This Mess

JLyell wrote:

> Art, right now he is realizing he is not going to get that from anyone,
> especially with the questions about his knee.  He might come in for the
> rest of the year to showcase his talent other teams for next year.  His
> sitting out doesn't help him, he needs to prove it o the court.
>
>It's not that he has a choice the knee is in no condition to be put out on
the floor. They are (Williams and his management) conceding that this year
is already a wash and they expect to wait as they put it for all teams to
be able to bid (summertime) instead of the 2 or 3 teams with any sort of
cap room at the moment. I really don't think he will play if he doesn't
have the big contract already signed.

Art Silva