[none]

>And who are free agents after this year? I mean who of the Celts can
>expect to be traded? I hate to see people go but I appears to be that
>this isn't working real good.

Dee, Dana, or Day - one or all should be traded.  Heavy contract, Need a
change of scenery, or too one dimensional.  Although I think Day's contract is
up this year, Bye Bye.

>Also, The Sporting News wrote something about Larry Bird: Bird's
>answer to question which of the 2 jobs, coaching or managing, he
>wanted to do more. His answer: A little bit of both.

I thought I read something to the effect that Larry isn't happy with the
current owner, and wouldn't like to work for him, unless there were changes.
Could he do a good job?  I think he would, but it will take time to build the
C's.

>TSN wrote:"sounds a lot like M.L.'s job, doesn't it?". I understand Bird
>might do something next year. That would be awesome, Bird as a Head
>Coach. I think he understand the game better then ML does.

I think my 3 1/2 year old son might understand the game better than M.L. does,
he knows to take it too the hoop. He knows what rebound is, and the defensive
stance is.  I think he copies this statement from me " TAKE IT TO THE HOOP
DEE"  :) :)

Rich,,,