Celtic Villain

At 08:48 PM 12/31/96 -0800, you wrote:

>F.Y.I., my alltime opposing villain is a close one, but I must go with
>ANDREW TONEY over Bill Laimbeer by an eyelash.  Comments anyone?
>
>Cecil

I can't agree with this one. But I guess it depends on how you define
"opposing villain" Toney was a Celtic killer with his jumper but cry baby
Laimbeer was an all out thug. What he lacked in skill he made up with his
malicous thugery.
For every game Toney beat us I can remember a confrontation with Laimbeer
and Parish, Laimbeer and Bird, Laimbeer and anyone in green.  I would put
Laimbeer at the top of the Villain list followed by Jeff Ruland and Rick
Mahorn. I would put Andrew Toney on a list entitled "Certified Celtic Killer!!"

JC