What's up with those picks next year? Which ones do you think the
celts are getting? And which players might be chosen?

And who are free agents after this year? I mean who of the Celts can
expect to be traded? I hate to see people go but I appears to be that
this isn't working real good.

Also, The Sporting News wrote something about Larry Bird: Bird's
answer to question which of the 2 jobs, coaching or managing, he
wanted to do more. His answer: A little bit of both. TSN
wrote:"sounds a lot like M.L.'s job, doesn't it?". I understand Bird
might do something next year. That would be awesome, Bird as a Head
Coach. I think he understand the game better then ML does.