Re: Stock

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, "David M. Darlington - 99" <darlingt@hal.muhlberg.edu>
wrote:

>	How does one get their hands on Celtic stocks?  I'm interested in
>giving someone some stock for a gift. Thanks.
>Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
>
>-David

I went to a "Discount Broker", one that specializes in "odd lots" of stock
(i.e., less than 100 shares).  I bought them at $22.00 a share, but I believe
they're currently going at about $23 a share.  The brokers will probably charge
some kind of fee (I paid $30), and they'll open an account for you, and
eventually they (the brokers) will send you the certificate.  BTW, the stock
dividends are taxable, so take that into account when you give them away (in
other words, if you buy them in someone else's name they will have to claim it
on their income taxes)

Hope this helps.

* Mike Lewis                                  *
* San Diego, CA                               *
* mlewis@connectnet.com                       *