re: Duncan

ubject:=20
        Re: Future & Draft
  Date:=20
        Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:18:39 -0800
  From:=20
        "John Lyell" <jlyell@concentric.net>
    To:=20
        <celtics@igtc.com>, "smishra" <smishra@ix.netcom.com>

- ----------> >=20
> > If Duncan is the only sure thing, would the #3 and the Dallas pick =
get
> the
> > Philly (?) pick?  Would you do it?
> >=20
> > Bill
>=20
> By all means but I don't think that will get it done. Philly won't =
trade
> Duncan at any cost..by the way does anybody know when Coleman is due =
back
> they need to win some games.
>                                                                - =
Mishra

I agree, whoever has the #1 is not going to give it up, be it Boston,
Philly, Denver,=20
Jersey.  re

Mike

Philly might be the worst team in the league but that those not mean =
there going to get the no. one pick in the draft. The celtic has two =
lottery pick that mean most likelythe celtics will have more balls in =
the draft. Beside I think Philly going to do a little better the celtic =
when the season ended I thnk dallas well no make the playoff