Re: Jacque Vaughn

Lance Gee wrote:

>Anyone a fan of Jacque Vaughn?  I saw him play against UConn and although he
>was a very good floorleader and can really pass the ball, I saw a reluctance
>to penetrate and/or shoot.  Any thoughts?  Do you still think he would be a
>good draft choice for the Celtics?

I don't think that the celtics should take him, unless the idea is to take him
for another team and then trade him to that team.  I Don't think that point
guard is a top priority for the celtics right now.  And even if it were, i
wouldn't take him anyway.  I agree with your assesment of his game, but i also
think that he's somewhat overrated because Dick Vitale talks about him so much
and people catch onto that.

Jeff