Re: Todd Day at 2

J. Mark Estepp wrote:

> I never thought I would be saying this, but I believe that Todd Day should
> be kept by the C's and inserted as the starting 2 guard.  He has had a
> streak of several good games, some of them outstanding.  I am also in favor
> of this because I just don't see Minor working out as a solid starter.
>
> I think Day's play has improved because he is showcasing himself for
> whatever team he is on next year.  The C's can capitalize on this if they
> give him some security.
>
> IF Todd Day plays under control (perhaps a big IF) he has shown he can
> rebound, run the floor, and pass the ball, and we know he can shoot.

I agree.  Todd Day has worked very hard on his game the past year.  He
is the type of player that can flourish in a running game.  Wew all know
Todd has the ability.  My questions are  1)His motivation  and 2)His
effect on the team's chemistry.  In his favor, Todd has been passing the
ball a lot more lately.