Re: Leatner

The bottom line with Laettner is that he is a winner.  Sure he played
for Minnesota, but as an individual he does what it takes to win.  I
don't think, though, Lenny Wilkins will be interested in trading him.
First of all, the Hawks are playing too well to experiment with
changes.  Secondly, I think Wilkins is a fan of Laettner's game.
Wishful thinking never hurt anyone.  Duncan and Van Horn in the draft.

Ope