Leatner

I'm not sure how to spell Christian's last name.  Have never liked him,
he was supposed to be such a hot shot, but acted like a spoiled brat in
my observation.  However, have to admit he is playing well for the
Hawks. Just saw a piece about the Hawks, I think it was on ESPN last
night.  They're going great right now and doubt very much if they'd part
with him, because he's an important part of their current success.  Just
my opinion, but I still believe there's a Celtic Type of player and he's
not the type.  Can't afford to be fussy I know, at this point in time,
but I'd rather pick someone a bit less arrogant, even if we could get
him.
	Dorine