Laettner

Dorine:

My point is that we need someone with the arrogance.  Do you not think
that Bird and McHale were arrogant?  Bird was a notorious trash talker
who just did it under his breath.  Ainge was arrogant too.  Laettner has
that same quality and just hates to lose.  I haven't heard anything
about him whining now that he is out of MN and is winning.  He expects
110% every play and gives the same.  I think he could kick Walker in the
tail and get him playing every night and not just when the stars are
properly aligned and his mood is correct.  (Walker may become the Axel
Rose of the NBA,  uuuuhhh coach, I am not in the mood to play tonight.
I'll just wait til the second half to see if the vibes are right then.)

Laettner's  attitude is one that was born of winning and gave him the
desire to want the ball and make that shot at the end of the KY game in
the NCAA's.  Who on the Celtics has that attitude now.  Answer, noone.
Laettner's attitude is not one like Jim Jackson, Isaih Rider, etc.

Besides, he knows how to play team ball.

That is all.

Bentz