Re: Seals, Billups, Stack, etc.

In message <970116094601_979823829@emout06.mail.aol.com>, JOzersky@aol.com said
:
> I saw Chauncy Billups on espn 2 the other night, and this guy is THE
> REAL DEAL.  I like him better than any of the twos out there but Parker, who
> is supposed to be the best but who is never on TV for some reason.  Thoughts?

I agree Billups is a terrific player, almost certainly the best ever in the
state of Colorado.  He is 6'3", handles the ball well enough to play PG, and
has excellent scoring ability.  He has singlehandedly moved perennial doormat
Colorado to the verge of a top-25 ranking.  He is the go-to guy on a team of
marginal players.  He would be a great pickup for the Celts, but I have heard
no indication he is coming out.  If any rumors appear in the local papers, I
will let you know.  I do know he chose Colorado over a host of big-time
basketball schools because he is very close to his family, and wanted to play
close to home.  He just might stay the whole four years.
- --
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com