next year will be something

Watching the Celitics this year is interesting (not fun) because
we are watching the future develop before our eyes.  It isn't as
frustrating as I thought it would be to watch the C's this year
because expectations were low.  Injuries are frustrating though.

I predict three impact players for next year
and one solid complimentary player

2 through the draft (maybe not immediate impact players)
	a. center (duncan is the only option)
	b. forward (keith vanhorn would be awesome)

that isn't too far fetched either.

1 through a trade
	a. Dino and Dee I think will be gone,  Big Forward
	   with defensive ability will arrive.

1 free agent
	maybe a backup point guard.

- -----glenn han
     McDonnell Douglas C17 - Long Beach, CA
     email:  c987587@hs1004.mdc.com

Imagine, if you will, a world without hypothetical situations.