Seals, Billups, Stack, etc.

I like the Stackhouse deal, but he can probably command more than we can give
- -- and Eric has a lot of potential still.

Re seals:  I hear he's a spot-up shooter w/o the athleticism to defend nba
2s.  I saw Chauncy Billups on espn 2 the other night, and this guy is THE
REAL DEAL.  I like him better than any of the twos out there but Parker, who
is supposed to be the best but who is never on TV for some reason.  Thoughts?

also-- can anybody tell me when Antoine Walker forgot how to dribble?  At
least four times or so in the  last couple of games I've seen him lose the
dribble like I would if I was in a game.  When he doesn't lose it, he gets
stripped as he turns into the lane.  What happened to those moves we saw
earlier in the year?

P.P.S.  Philly and the Nets play each other friday.  If only they could play
each other every night!