Lottery

I don't know why Celtics fans are worrying about the team winning games
this early in the season, and thereby decreasing their chance at the #1
pick in the draft.  Talent wins in the NBA.  Right now the only team in
the NBA with less talent on their roster is Vancouver.  With Dino going
down for the rest of the season, the Celtics have no serviceable center
with the exception of Lister.  The Celtics will constantly get beaten on
the boards, which will make it tougher to win games.

Don't forget that the Celtics still haven't gone on their dreadful
February road trip, and we know how stellar the C's have been performing
on the road these days.  Also, soon the Celtics will be playing a
majority of their games against Eastern Conference teams.  The Eastern
Conference is much stronger than the Western Conference this year.

So don't worry C's fans!!
Enjoy watching young players like Antoine Walker develop and hope that
the C's get the lucky bounce of the ping pong ball on draft day!!

Eric