Re: Shea Seals

- ----------
David Gamble stated:

Am I the only person on the list that thinks Shea Seals would be a good
pick?  All of those people looking for a 2 guard, what is your opinion of
Shea?  I think he will be a solid (not spectacular) pro.  He's strong
enough to post up other guards and can knock down the open shot.  He scored
20+ against "Dream Team 3" this summer, but doesn't get much pub since he
plays for Tulsa.

No David I think Shea Seals, Cory Carr, James Cotton, Eric Washington &
Miles Simon are guards that could provide the Celtics with the big scoring
2 we need, if no trades are made. Shea & Cory Carr & Cotton have been the
most impressive this year, but watch Miles Simon now that he is back, I
would love to steal him with an early second round pick.

I did hear Vince Cellini & Reggie Theus state on CNN tonight that rumors
out of Philly are floating around about Jerry Stackhouse.  Seems some think
both Iverson & he are both suited for the 2 guard position.  They stated
when rumors like this are out,  something could happen.  Philly is stinking
the place up, the chemistry does not appear to be there.

How about some package deal involving Eric Williams & Stackhouse ?