Re: Re: Scottie Pippen

>I think Pippen will demand more money than we have and will most likely want
*to go to a contender.  Plus he's getting up there in age.  Let's think more
>of the future no more quick fixes.

I wasn't clear enough Pippen is a free agent after next season. A trade for
him would give us some flexibility under the cap because he would probably be
gone after his one season with the C's. That would give us some cap leeway to
go after the big free agents in two years and help us in the short term.