Scottie Pippen

I think we should trade for Scottie Pippen after this year if we can. He has
said that he will be leaving the bulls with PJ and Jordan and will force a
trade if it comes to that. I think he would be good for the celtics for three
reasons: he will be a good player for the year he is with us, he will be a
(hopfully) good influence on Walker and he will be a free agent at the end of
next year. Maybe we could trade Dino for him(yeah right).