Re: Here's a nice long letter for everyone to chew on.

Jeremy Warren wrote:

> Rubens why don't we just say that both the US and Brazil have
> excellent women's teams but the US team is a little better :)

Your forgetting the Australian women's team.  They have more talent than any of the
teams in the Olympics, and they should and could have made the final.
I thought the Opals did not play as well as they did in all their games leading up to
the Olympics, and they should have beaten the US in that semifinal game.

> But you're right I did forget that we beat Brazil in the gold medal game.  However I
> did not forget that we knocked off Australia in the semifinals.  Who could
> forget their hideous spandex uniforms?

WHAT??!!   The Australian Opals uniforms looked great.  Although I doubt they would
have looked great on the US or Brazilian women.  Perhaps thats why they prefer to hide
themselves by wearing those baggy shorts and singlets :)

Chris Mathew
cmathew@nw.tassie.net.au