Is the season over?

Does anyone else think that Carr is waiting for the Celtic's record to
be so bad that not even a great trade soon will ruin the standing in next
year's draft?  Still, getting the top spot and drafting Duncan is not
a given with the lottery system, so wasting this year may not pay off.

Is there any other player out there besides Duncan that makes it
necessary to waster this year?  I hope so, because if we don't get
him, then not only will this year be a waste, but many years to come!

Dave Hughes