A fan from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

 Hello,

  I have signed his list yesterday and today I receive my first message.
  Unfortunatelly, I`m contacting you in this bad time for Celtics.
  I have 18 years and I have never imagine that i was going to see Celtics like that!
  Here in Brazil, as you may know, the most popular sport is soccer and basketball (specially NBA) doesn`t have much space on TV`s or newspapers. although, we are the world champions in female basketball
(Do you know Paula, Hortencia, Marta, Janete???), in male basketball, you should know Oscar Schmidt.
  I like the description of the game between Celtics and Pistons that someone i forget the name send to this list and the news of Globe too. Thank you.
 About Celtics, Our problem, in my opinion, is EVERYTHING!!!
 We need a good head coach and good players!!!

 I like Stacey Augmon very much, Kendall Gill and O`Bannon too, but we need EXCELENT players!! We need top players!

bye,
- --- I`m sorry for my english.
Here in Brazil, we speak portuguese

      Rubens Takashi de Melo Tsubone