[none]

Bill Cooper wrote:

> Sportschannel is going to stage another one of
>their experimental broadcasts, replete with e-mail feedback (now
>please don't get violent).

Bill, I won't get violent, but I HATE it when they do this stuff!  As you
might remember, they tried the multiple, on the floor, cameras with little
color commentary a while back.  I hated that too.

I think they best view to give those watching on television is a shot that
shows the floor from baseline to 3-point line.  Pretty mundane to be sure,
but anything else doesn't allow the viewer to see action off the ball.

Just my 2 cents of venting...   (I WILL email them!)
Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu