[none]

Think of all the players the celtics have that are not much of help to the
team. Like Ellison, Lister, Szabo, Brown (because of his attitude), etc.
We need to rid ourselves of these players, luckily some of their contracts
are up, but the rest need to be delt with. As far as the second pick goes.
I really think it depends on how the draft goes. If by unlucky chance we
don't get the 1st pick, we may need to trade that dallas pick and a few
players in order to get Duncan, since he will most likely go first. I
think first priority is to get Duncan at whatever cost. He is going to be
a good player and someone that can certainly help rebuild the celtic team.
If we do get the first pick then with that Dallas pick, the celts might
want to consider looking into a trade, just to see what is offered. Teams
seem to get draft fever, especially ones that are hurting. I mean if a
team like the 76'ers wanted to trade a valuable player or the Nets just
for the Dallas pick the celts might want to consider it. Like just for
total hypothetical talk, what if the Nets really saw a player they wanted
but had a rather lousy pick, they might trade like a Kendall Gill or sam
cassell or Kerry Kittles for that pick. Its just something for the celts
to consider. Remember as my friend Jack always says: "No idea is a bad
idea." Lets hope for the best.
						Jerry
jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu