Re: My fat opinion

<< > Celtics should trade their 1st Rd pick to the Bulls for Scottie
Pippen!!!
 I don't feel this needs a reply but there is something that has been
 eating at me for a long time.Pippen is the most overrated player that
 has ever played in the NBA.Look at how the Bulls were without Jordan.If
 Pippen was as good as he seems to think he is they should have been able
 to carry on without Jordan.Jordan may be the best player ever to play in
 the NBA but that still shouldn't have made them that much worse if
 Pippen is supposedly so great.They were much worse though because Pippen
 can't even carry Jordans' jockstrap! >>

I just have to say that when Pippen refused to go into that playoff game
against the Knicks back in '94 he killed any notion that he is a great
player.  No great player refuses to go back into the game when the game is on
the line.  If the Celtics were to trade for that chump I would personally
blow up the Fleet Center.  Let's just keep praying for Duncan, shall we?

later, Jake