Re: My future(NEXT YEAR)

> Is Vince Carter a senior? If not is he going to come out this year??  I
> like his athleticism as well as his height(6'6).  He has been playing as
> well as any two guard the past few weeks.Brian

I believe Vince is only a sophomore who along with Ron Mercer were two of
the top recruits year before last.  He definitely has that Mercer like
athleticism and has came on after a slow start.  He would be smart to wait
another year, and get his outside shot down, and he could be a lottery
pick. But with a good tournament showing, and a good agent, you never know.
 Another player to watch is Corey Benjamin a freshman at Oregon St.  I have
seen him play since high school and he has the Kobe Bryant size & athletic
ability