did you see duncan?

          Did anyone see Duncan dominate Virginia Saturday? He
          finished with, I believe, 21 points and 20 rebounds.

          Pardon me while I salivate.

          pick on Reggie Freeman. I can only assume this message came
          from Freeman himself or a close relative. If the Celtics
          get a top 5 pick and waste it on Freeman, I may have to kill
          myself. Even assuming Mercer and Battie are unavailable, you
          have to take the best player available -- Van Horn or
          Thomas. Some draft predictions don't even have Freeman
          listed as a sure first-rounder.

          Speaking of Mercer, he wasn't bad either Saturday. He scored
          17 points in just over eight minutes as Kentucky wiped out a
          22-point lead and beat Vanderbilt.