Re: Fox's trade possibilities

   I believe that Fox is more of a commodity at this time. No one is going
to trade for Radja when he is done for the season. That would be useless.
Besides, Dino is the Celtics' only legitimate low post threat (when he is
healthy), and I believe that Walker is better suited to the small forward
position, a spot currently occupied by Fox. By trading Fox for Dampier,
and getting rid of Brickowski and Lister, we could import some young
frontcourt talent, dump salary, and free up more time for Walker at the 3.
Now, about that backcourt.....

- -Jeremy

P.S.- What is left of Fox's contract, anyway?

<snip>
> Isn't this an oxymoron? Trade Radja NOW! He is only 30, experienced but worn
> out from playing 365 days a year. I thought San Antonio might want him. Right
> now he out with an injury. A second/third scoring option after Robinson and
> Elliot. I rather keep Fox. His leadership is needed when the team
> finally gets out of the cellar of the NBA.
<snip>