Re: Fox's trade possibilities

>I think that any way we can trade Fox for some youthful frontcourt help
>(like Dampier) would be great.

 <snip>

>I would like to see a front line of Duncan, Radja, and Walker with Williams
>and Dampier coming off the bench next year.

Isn't this an oxymoron? Trade Radja NOW! He is only 30, experienced but worn
out from playing 365 days a year. I thought San Antionio might want him. Right
now he out with an injury. A second/third scoring option after Robinson and
Elliot.
I rather keep Fox. His leadership is needed when the team finally gets out of
the cellar of the NBA.

Whadya think?

Ramani_rite@bentley.edu