Trade rumors

I don't like the idea of giving up Rick.  No one has yet offered anyone with
anything near his intangibles.  We don't need Rook and Dampier may
have developed all he can.   After all, we know that a big body doesn't
mean much; Dallas does, too.  Unless someone offers a real player or
draft choice, I'd scotch the rumors and get on with it.  We'll need some
good vets around when we get two of the top five in next year's draft.

Gene

I think Cato looks pretty good.  He sure gets after the boards and blocks.