CB is improving but still lacks it...

I agree with Jlylell.  CB is doin fine now but is still very erratic on
being a FULL PLEDGED POINT GUARD.  He's no Marbury or Strickland or KJ
but he could be in time...when?... we don't know.  He's simply a good
complement player but not the impact player we are looking for in terms
of exitement and turn around success.  I guess, he's goin to be great if
he can improve more on his consistency on passing and shooting the
three's and lastly his field goal percentage.  He's so prone to
turnovers still and should learn to control these.

He's Pitino's best value to trade at this time coz of his potential.
Let's hope that this "potential" comes out now and then let the Celts
decide what to do with this kid.  Coz at this time, when he is still
very erratic, it's hard to see if he'll really help the team or he'd be
better somewhere else.