HTML Postings

I've noticed occasionaly postings on this group that look like
HTML code. For example, a recent posting came through like this:

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>The Celts managed to rebound from =
the=20
manhandling received at the hand of the spurs on friday night to hand =
the Lakers=20
only their second loss at the forum so far this year. The Celts =
controlled the=20
tempo of the game from start to finish. They also outrebounded the =
Lakers by 6=20
and outstole them by 4. The game was by no means a runaway as the Lakers =
were in=20

Some of use use Unix mail readers (I use Pine) that can't decode the HTML.
I'd like to ask that we all keep our postings in straight text format.

Thanks.

One more win to equal last year's total!

...Martin