Trade in the offing (heard from ESPN)...

I was watching the Miami against Detroit on ESPN and the commentator somewhat confirmed a trade that may consumate soon.  I wasn't really paying attention until I heard the words-- Celtics and the name Billups in the mix.  I could only recall they were saying that three teams(Miami, Boston and Sacramento) are talking and that the Celts are to give up Billups and one of their big men(Knight or Declerq) and in return the Celts are to receive Isaac Austin and someone (I forgot...a point guard from Miami or Sac).   In that trade Miami would receive Mitch Rich and another one, while Sacramento will get Billups and a perk.  Very interesting, huh?

Well anyways, I thought it would be sad to lose a rookie with lots of potential and promise but in the other hand if we are to receive a BIGGER talent and proven skilled big man in Ike, it'll be a compromise that'll be hard to accept.  Don't ya all think?