Re: TRADE NEARBY???

Walker's is getting to be a pain with these fast breaks. They are clumsy at
best, especially when he's involved. Maybe he'll be re-incarnated as a
point guard someday.   Cousy is to opinionated, he gets into areas he
doesn't belong. He may have been the best point guard ever but his constant
lecturing of players is too much. I enjoy listening to the game on the
radio. Maxwell is critical but not overwhelming.