re-Trades ?

Mercer is a keeper for sure. He has great scoring ability along with
tremendous elevation. Side note: For those who thought the Knicks would be
better off without Ewing, I noticed the Knicks lost to Toronto without
Ewing. This particular team will never be better without him. They weren't
going anywhere with him either. They need a coaching change badly. It was a
mistake letting Van Gundy take this team over. Back to the subject, the
keepers should be Walker, Mercer, Billups. San Antonio gave us a licken but
we'll keep on ticken.