Re: Walker on the block

I have to say that I stayed up much too late and watched the game last
night until midnight.  Just couldn't not watch.  Walker must be reading
this list, because he played much more of a team game last night - they all
played very well.  I'll have to turn in early tonight, since tomorrow's
another late one for those of us on the right coast.
Dorine