Re: re-Trades ?

You know Dan, I think what Cheryl meant by the comment about Ewing and the
Knicks was that the Knicks should be a better team in the long run without
Ewing, as it would allow the other players to step up and take charge
without fear of taking Ewing's shots. Then, when Ewing returns, it should
make for a more cohesive and cofident team. There is something to be said
for a team when they believe that they can win without their star. - Danny