Trades ?

Another team that could (should) be willing to make some moves is Denver
off to a terrible start.

Tony Battie or Laphonso Ellis could be available.  Although Ellis has had 2
major knee injuries he still looks like he has not lost a step as others
with similar injuries have.  I am not sure if he is a free agent at year
end, or was re-signed last year.

Dana Barros & Dee Brown are simply terrible .  We need to move them if
possible.  They should be providing the veteran leadership but make the
stupid rookie turnovers.  Unfortunately there probably aren't a lot of
takers with their salaries.

Flame me if you shall. But I think Ron Mercer is our $100M  man.  He will
be, or may be,  the best all around player on the team. He is a better ball
handler, shooter,  than A.W.  Give him a year or two and he will be a Grant
Hill type player.

Duncan quietly outclassed Walker big time tonight, he is close to a triple
double.  The Spurs announcers were also mentioning the fact of Walker ta
king 25+ shots a game, but not with a high %.

Walker reminds me too much of Chris Webber or Shawn Kemp good talent, but
not the team player that makes you better .