RE: Odom Search

I actually think he went with Jim Harrick to Rhode Island but there is some
scandal on his tests or grades.  I caught the tail end of an ESPN story
that the NCAA was looking for him.  I am pretty sure he is not playing for
UNLV or Fresno.  What is up with Chris Herrin also ?  Is he playing ?  I
heard he had left the team a few weeks ago..

> > Does anyone know where Lamar Odom disappeared to ?  I know he had
> > scholastic problems at Rhode Island . Come on Jimmy, can't you pull
some
> > strings !   He would be another athletic pick up next year.  He is
about
> > 6'10 like McCarty but can shoot from the outside.    Is there any way
he
> > can be picked up this year ?
> >

> Last time I saw Lamar Odom he was watching a Fresno state game with Tark
the
> Shark. - Mishra

I saw him on ESPN and they said he was either going to play with Fresno
or UNLV.

Warwick
--
MZ?