Re: Trades ?

John Lyell wrote:

> Another team that could (should) be willing to make some moves is Denver
> off to a terrible start.
>
> Tony Battie or Laphonso Ellis could be available.  Although Ellis has had 2
> major knee injuries he still looks like he has not lost a step as others
> with similar injuries have.  I am not sure if he is a free agent at year
> end, or was re-signed last year.

LaPhonso is a free agent at years end, while Tony is their future,
definitely not available, maybe Danny F.

> Dana Barros & Dee Brown are simply terrible .

Dana is kewl. I think he is playing well, especially Vs. Charlotte.

> Flame me if you shall. But I think Ron Mercer is our $100M  man.  He will
> be, or may be,  the best all around player on the team. He is a better ball
> handler, shooter,  than A.W.  Give him a year or two and he will be a Grant
> Hill type player.

I agree! I saw him play against the Hornets, and boy did he rule! He is
always consistent (well when I've seen the team play!) and goes about
his business without much real acknowledgment (given to Chauncey,
Toine).

Warwick