Forwarded message:
From:	skcom@concentric.net (BskBALL)
To:	JOzersky@AOL.COM
Date: 97-12-26 12:24:05 EST

Warwick,

    I have spoken with people in the Celtics front office, and they have
about 15 deals that could work and that is one of them, however Pitino
is in love with DeClercq and is not likely to give him up, he represents
exactly where Rick wants to go with his Forward spots. But Rick would
like to have a big center, and has offered Travis to just about
everyone, but Travis got such a big deal, that most people don't want to
eat into their cap space for Travis, and OP has a horrible work ethic,
and thats the biggestthing Pitino looks for in a player.....
BskBALL