Mercer and Barros

I got to see my third Celtic game of the season (live that is) and I was
extremely impressed with Dana Barros. I think the reason behind him
playing so well was that he wanted to prove to the Celtic organisation
who was the better player, he or David Wesley. I think he proved it.

Ron was great, I've never seen a guy jump as high as Ron, even though
you guys were raving about Dontae's jump, when he finished the ESPN's
play of the game with Antoine passing it to him in the third quarter, he
never actually slammed it down hard, and I dont know if it is classified
as a dunk, but it was a great play.

Greg Minor also played well in the last quarter I thought, a great
strategy by Pitino to use him off of the bench and just in that quarter
because he had the fresh legs and is athletic enough to stop the Rice's
in that sort of situation.

Antoine never shot well again, whats up with him?

and finally,

great to see Roy out there, looks like we've found the guy that we need.
Just need to get another one and have two major shot blockers so if Roy
goes down with his knee *touch wood!!!* we'll have another one.

Warwick

GANG GREEN IS BACK
--
MZ